Sunday, July 11, 2010

waiting for...



I'm waiting for my future life...
to go there I'm should have strong motivation to lead my self to go in the right ways...
life is uncertainty...said my lecturer mister zul...he said that we should accept the uncertainty if we want to be a successful person...
but in the same time...I'm so afraid if i fail to facing that situation....
globalization will change everything....
to be a successful women, I'm should do the things that can improve my self...
to improve my self I'm should compete with other people....
try to learn the new things...
try not to be shy person when the people want me to communicate with other people...
sometimes we always thinks and doing perception that its is difficult to us to fluency in English...
from primary and now in the degree level...English became the problem to Malay people...or the student in university. Why we can not learn English courses better????how do we want to compete with other people that have a good knowledge and good English speaking?????
I'm should do something that can help me to be more confident.....
I'm waiting for it...


 























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

islam